GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Flush Tonneau Cover that is made of Fiberglass or something similar that I can get or possibly have made for my Bed. When I say Flush, I mean INSIDE of the Bed rails.

Does anybody have any info on how I can get one of these or how these are custom made???

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anybody have any pics of the cover painted to match???

I like the Sprint one in the First Picture. I really don't care about weather sealed. I am getting the bed line-x'ed anyways. I am looking for an absolute clean look with nothing on the edges of the cover.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
doesnt leak much at all. even with my stake pockets not shaved yet, i don't get very much water in the bed.
Mine leaks some as well, but nothing too bad .. I have carpet in my bed. I might upgade to a better weatherstriping here in the near future.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a question on the checkmate does it have some kind of lock outside or atleast a handle, Im asking this cuz my tailgate is shaved and Im wondering how I would get in. I see that the sprint has the optional t-handle

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
fa1se-1mage said:
I have a question on the checkmate does it have some kind of lock outside or atleast a handle, Im asking this cuz my tailgate is shaved and Im wondering how I would get in. I see that the sprint has the optional t-handle
They sell alot of accesories, among them are exterior locks and a grab handle .. I don;t think they have a popup T handle though.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Also mine doesn't leak alot and I have my stake pockets shaved.

I also have a BedRug and it only stays wet for a little while but dries up quickly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the sprint tonneau and I like it. It costs a little more than the checkmate. No complaints so far have only had it a few days. I'll take pictures and post them soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts