·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this and had to post it! Think McFly think!! :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
When this thing hits 88 mph some serious shit is gonna happen.

Love that shit.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
willyswanter said:
Eh, it's: When this baby hit's 88 miles per hour, your going to see some serious shit.
Yep he's right!! LOL :imo

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
willyswanter said:
Eh, it's: When this baby hit's 88 miles per hour, your going to see some serious shit.
Pardon me for the mis-quote Mr. Spielberg.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Actually it was Robert Zemericks! LOL :crazy:
Spielberg was a executive producer and Zemericks directed it. :crazy:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
that kicks some serious ass. i loved that car when i was little! :rocking:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LowBlue02 said:
Star Wars? How cliche. :D
Ah come on!! I love some Star Wars!! Yes I'm a nerd!! Another is Indiana Jones in which George Lucas wrote also! :D But Steven directed.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Ah come on!! I love some Star Wars!! Yes I'm a nerd!! Another is Indiana Jones in which George Lucas wrote also! :D But Steven directed.
Star Wars:head::rocking: Claye, have you seen THX 1138? I bought it and watched part of it and didnt finish yet.... crazy movie :insane:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
00Silverado said:
Star Wars:head::rocking: Claye, have you seen THX 1138? I bought it and watched part of it and didnt finish yet.... crazy movie :insane:
No I haven't watched it yet. I'm planning on it though! You watched the "bonus" DVD that comes with the new DVD's? It has an episode 3 preview that shows them building the vader suit for Hayden!! I didn't even know they were even going to have vader in the last one either!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.