1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks HitMan!

56782789.gif

56782763.gif

Getting them high temp powdercoated silver on thursday, install will be on Saturday.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they're ASM's (Arizona Speed & Marine)
I'm taking them to a friends house on Sat because he has air tools

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
very nice. Headers are a pita to instal though, have to move a bunch of shit around and all.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sevenfold said:
ASM makes some of the finest headers out there. Congrats. :head:
thanks senor.

I've installed shorty headers on my truck before, but I heard a few horror stories with these and the install. Hopefully it'll be aight.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice.. I may be getting some of those for my bday :naughty:

Anyone else have a wife/girlfriend who would ask you if you wanted headers for your birthday? :head:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Now that I think of it.. maybe she was referring to something else... :think:

:LOL: sorry I just had to get that outta the way.. no seriously, she asked me if I wanted headERS (for my truck).

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
fuck legality, my truck isnt legal anywhere as it is now and will break even more laws afetr this summer.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
ha ha ha.. yeah, Cali is strict.. and for some reason I'm not feeling the whole "illegal" thing since I just finished online traffic school!! :angry:

I know shorties blow compared to long tubes... I gotta do some more research, and figure out what to do..

·
Registered
658 Posts
dude they might pass the smog test...but they wont pass the visual inspection.....

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
yo long tubes have the BEST sound, you can hear all that little pinging in the exhaust when you idle around, its sooo badass <333

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
LOL, I need stall...so I had to sell them to ya! Do keep us posted upon the install. :D

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Long tubes are illegal in CA... just giving you a heads up.
:shake:
What about TOG's? Those are CARB approved and they are either midlength or longtubes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts