GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me who makes these covers for the foglights? I have my Stull Billet Grill already and just bought my clear corners today, but this foglight grill is sort of getting my attention ... don't really care for the one in the bumper though.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'd like to know where to get the 03 and up billet bumper inserts.

·
Registered
658 Posts
nice...

·
Registered
169 Posts
The billet bumper inserts for your 03 Sierra are made by T-Rex. I don't have the part numbers handy, but they are pretty easy to find.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up newbie here just got rid of my TOYota and picked up a 02 silverado 1500. im looking for billet inserts for the fog light hole. ive been searching around and cant find them any help? also i have switched out the lower valance with one that has the 2 holes cut out, i think from an 05 tahoe? im not sure here is a link to what it looks like http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-AIR-DEFLECTOR-00-05-TAHOE-SUBURBAN-SILVERADO-W-/390090090204?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2005%7CModel%3ATahoe&hash=item5ad32e66dc Thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Only ones I have seen are for the 03+ silverados. Fogs on the suburbans and older 99-02 silvys are more rectangular.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts