GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a preview of the Black Friday sale going on at the Fold-a-Cover Factory Store!

The Black Friday specials are ONLINE ONLY. Each cover purchased through the Factory Store website still comes with Free Shipping to anywhere in the Continental U.S., a free 2 year warranty and a free tailgate seal to help prevent dust and water from entering at the tailgate.

We will be offering $190.00 off MSRP Pricing on any new cover and $270 off MSRP pricing on any G4 Elite and Personal Caddy bundle!

Hurry! These deals only last through Cyber Monday, December 2, 2013!

The sale starts on Thanksgiving Day!

·
Buzz Commander
1 Posts
Oh man, I bought my truck last week and missed the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Looking at Fold a Cover G4 cover and the Extang Encore. I sent your corp a msg about promo for Christmas and they said they did not have a clue what the sales dept was doing.

Are you offering the $190 off MSRP before Christmas? Please say yes or let me get the retro black Friday special for Christmas!!! :)

·
Vendor
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your interest in Fold-a-Cover

Unfortunately, I, too, am out of the loop when it comes to the plans the Sales Dept. has for the holiday season. We have had Christmas and Year End specials in the past but I cannot be sure that we will this year or what the promotion will be.

I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide more information at this time. Please check back after the expiration dates of the promotions to see what the Sales team has in store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts