GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yes.... very... now side badges... and the windows... if i lived anywhere near u, i'd come and rip them off whlie u are asleep.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
jgood2709 said:
hahah mr. side badges is telling someone else to take theirs off

:LOL:

Looks good bcubed :rocking:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
jgood2709 said:
hahah mr. side badges is telling someone else to take theirs off
jerk... their coming off, i'm just lazy :read: and i told him to take the 1500 logos off so bite me :anitoof:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
much better, now for the bedcaps, ventvisors and badges. :rocking: nice truck man!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
it only took me an hour and 15 minutes to completely debadge my truck so i think 2k1slvrdo and bcubed both should do it.. like right now

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
low slow 00 said:
it only took me an hour and 15 minutes to completely debadge my truck so i think 2k1slvrdo and bcubed both should do it.. like right now
:anitoof: I'm gonna be getting rid of the badges, fer sure. It's gonna have to wait though, probably next is my Sir Mikes rollpan.

·
Registered
559 Posts
no need to wait, debadging the whole truck is basically free, just gotta buy the adhesive remover stuff, and it is a little time consuming,DO IT! :evillol:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
02chevy said:
no need to wait, debadging the whole truck is basically free, just gotta buy the adhesive remover stuff, and it is a little time consuming,DO IT! :evillol:
Understood, it's just too dark lately after work to do anything, every Saturday I'm painting and putting up baseboards, etc at the house I'm working on, and this Sunday I washed my truck and helped clean out the garage. Just got to fit it in :head:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts