GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple pics we snapped on the way to unite this past weekend...the 84 ford is my buddy colbys truck...when he bought it a year and a half ago it was a stripped truck with the motor and trans in the bed and no interior...all that was done was a backhalf and that was as far as the previous owner got...everything else thats been done to it was done by me and colby...every wire on the truck was cut so all we had to reallly work with was a cab,bed, and frame....everything else was junk but after alot of work we finally got it rollin...we managed to keep the i beam front suspension...built a canti 3 link that hangs a 9 inch rear..stock floored 4 inches...complete rewired and so much other shit it aint funny but its rollin now so after we spend alittle time doin some bodywork and he orders some billet wheels and build the interior it should be a real head turner(hell it already is cause you never so one of these truck..especially this low)...just thought i would share a couple rollin shots tuckin hub front and rear:banana-mario:...the other truck is my friend carls truck
unite4.jpg

unite5.jpg

unite7.jpg

unite6.jpg

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive got some pics of the frame and back half and all that but it will be tomorrow cause im bout to hit the bed

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
I agree, for a Ford, that is nice!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
ford lokks really good ,the chevy has to much chrome imo

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
i was looking at an old truckin or sport truck and saw a 90ish single cab dually laid out on billets or alcoas(cant remember). i thought it was so sick.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
truck is fuckin low

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks sweet. There is a guy here in okc that works for parr that has a step side ford, similar body style, and drives it around about that low. Maybe one day I can get a decent phone and snap a few pics.

·
Which One?
239 Posts
84 ford. that was my first truck. and my favorite too.

love the pics. beautiful truck.

i plan on doing the same thing to the same truck in about 20 years.

great post!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts