GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale - Another set of NNBS wheel liners + other NNBS goodies!!

These are brand new still zip tied wheel liners (exact same as zcs626) for the NNBS Silverado only (different part number than Sierra). I don't need them since I am no longer putting a body lift on my truck. I will also sell these for $50 + shipping for the guys that weren't able to get the ones that zcs626 was selling. Shipping may be a little more as they will be coming from Michigan.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
My buddy will take them.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
sold buddy!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
bummer! i should have just traded you for these!

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jay we can just do the exchange when you stop by to do the lift if that sounds good!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
Yep

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Dammit Jay!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
like a friggin ninja!!!!

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the wheel well liners are sold, but I still have the following:

Brand new in the box rough country 1.25" body lift for nnbs silverados - $100 plus shipping
The black LED and Halo projector headlights, these are only a couple months old - $125 OBO + shipping
2007-2011 Silverado/Sierra stainless steel tube bar running boards that are only a couple months old - $125 OBO + shipping
Rough Country Performance Shocks (2.2) that came with my 5" Rough Country lift that I will be putting bilstein on istead. These are brand new still wrapped in the plastic - $40
2007-2011 Silverado taillight covers - make offer + shipping
2009 stock cd player - $50 + shipping

PM me if you guys want pictures of any of these goodies!!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
send me a pic of the headlights, my buddy may want those as well.

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hope all gets sold! and nice sig! :shake:
Ha! Had to copy yours since it is pretty much as good as it can get without the picture. It is really difficult to just look and brand new rims and tires, suspension lift, new front and rear shocks, and exhaust while it is just sitting in the garage. Need the funds, can't wait to see yours!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Couldnt agree more! I had my wheels in my living room for a month. It was killing me just walking in everyday and seeing them in there collecting dust.. finally bit the bullet and bought the lift.. min should be done this week. i cant wait!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
my brother said he;d take the BL for $80, i said i didn't want to lowball you, but that's what he;s offering. just a fyi i think $100 is fair..

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might have sold it to Wyatt...Like you said $80 for a brand new in box body lift is too cheap...Lots of interest at $100 too

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I also have a suspension maxx (www.suspensionmaxx.com) 2.5" leveling kit that fit legit 33x12.50r18 general grabber tires with no rubbing that I will sell for $100 plus shipping. This will include rear blocks as well. Has been on my truck for two months.

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys I didn't want to add another for sale thread so I figured I would post in my existing one. I had a 2011 1500 black OEM hood that I will sell for $350 OBO. The hood is in almost perfect condition, with not even one stone chip. I also have the appearance package colormatched grille that I will sell for $300 OBO. The grille also has the stainless emblem that looks much better IMO than the stock gold one. The grille does have one broken clip but everything still works fine and you can't even tell.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts