GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a camping tent that fits in the bed of 1999-2006 silverado/sierra 6.5ft truck(non stepside). has awning, all hardware, perfect condition, only used one time. pics of how it sits in my garage as of today and pics from the only time it was used a few years back.

$100 shipped

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Bump for a badass tent! I have one and couldn't be happier with it!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ship to 09593? it's APO/FPO. I want one but finding dealers to ship armed forces overseas is a pain lol I'll pay extra SH if you can get it out
no problem. i will check it out at work tomorrow.

Would it possibly work for my short bed? I know the OP says 6.5 but I thought I'd ask of there was a way to make it work.
i dont think it will work on a short bed. the post go in the bed stakes. i think the short bed will put it in a bind.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
damn too bad its not for my short ass box, I am planning to get one of these one day.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
I'm interested, but I'm concerned about rain, it ALWAYS rains when we go camping. Being off the ground is great, but not if the rain will roll off the top of the tent and puddle in the truck bed.

How does it attach in the back?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ship to 09593? it's APO/FPO. I want one but finding dealers to ship armed forces overseas is a pain lol I'll pay extra SH if you can get it out
do you have an address in the states i could send it to? im having trouble getting a qoute to APO/FPO.
I'm interested, but I'm concerned about rain, it ALWAYS rains when we go camping. Being off the ground is great, but not if the rain will roll off the top of the tent and puddle in the truck bed.

How does it attach in the back?
rain will not pool in the bed. it rained like a mofo one of the 3 nights i used it at TMS, the only time it was used. the tent poles go in the bed stakes then the rain flaps go over the sides of the bed and attach under the bed in the wheel wells, behind the back glass, and past the tailgate.

we slept 2 couples in it on an air mattress. you can stand up in it to change clothes or just stretch or whatever. its was pretty bad ass. i have a Ford now or i would just keep it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Thats pretty badass.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If all else falls through I will 100% buy this! Let me know, I've been wanting one but dont want the new price tag haha.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.