GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Yeah I didn't get them but I had the alignment guy mark the cam plates so I can easily look in there and visually verify they haven't moved
Did you get rid of the lanevo?

Oh and you can probably swap on some of these cam plates yourself if you have them marked. Just only do the plates under the nuts so you don't have to remove the bolt and alter the alignment.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Did you get rid of the lanevo?

Oh and you can probably swap on some of these cam plates yourself if you have them marked. Just only do the plates under the nuts so you don't have to remove the bolt and alter the alignment.
Yeah I put the evo back to stock and sold it

I wouldnt want to take the chance on the bolt holes lining up with the pins, it would be my luck that it would be in the solid part and I would have to move the alignment bolt to get the hole to sit on the pin

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Yeah I put the evo back to stock and sold it

I wouldnt want to take the chance on the bolt holes lining up with the pins, it would be my luck that it would be in the solid part and I would have to move the alignment bolt to get the hole to sit on the pin
ah yeah, always that chance it wouldn't fall exactly on a hole.

So why did you ditch the evo? Get another project? Seemed you were so deep into that thing and I liked where you were taking it with your well chosen mods...

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
ah yeah, always that chance it wouldn't fall exactly on a hole.

So why did you ditch the evo? Get another project? Seemed you were so deep into that thing and I liked where you were taking it with your well chosen mods...
I was, I loved that car but what I got sick of was never driving it but once or twice a month. I would drive my $4k daily beater civic and it was so lame being in a shit box and having ~$46k of my money sitting in my garage collecting dust. Plus I didn't have any friends into cars so I never did anything fun with it, just drove it around solo... Anyways I wanted my daily to be my money pit so I bought the duramax and I enjoy driving my built vehicle everyday and having pride in what I'm driving

101 - 105 of 105 Posts