GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02Silverado said:
:LOL: Sorry about that, we DONT have inspections :crazy:
So all you have to do is a smog check for registration?

Thanks!!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
1buda said:
So all you have to do is a smog check for registration?

Thanks!!
Ah, I just noticed you were in PA .. I almost moved there about 10 years ago and it would have been a big shock coming from a state with no auto regulations to one that seemed pretty strict!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bcubed said:
Ah, I just noticed you were in PA .. I almost moved there about 10 years ago and it would have been a big shock coming from a state with no auto regulations to one that seemed pretty strict!
Well actually moved to PA about 10 yrs ago from NorCal originally from the L.A. area.. Yeah it's not strict up here at all.. :worship: I was just wondering if Cal laws are still the same as before or even worst :evillol:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
BaggedC10 said:
You can get away w/ allot in CA. There is always a LEGAL way around everything.....:read: ;)
:LOL: Are you ok? I think your tired. I just got a ticket for window tint and didnt get away with it :anitoof:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BaggedC10 said:
You can get away w/ allot in CA. There is always a LEGAL way around everything.....:read: ;)
i got a ticket for making a right turn with out signaling.... legal way around things? I don't think so... but u always can drive around cops...

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i got a ticket for making a right turn with out signaling.... legal way around things? I don't think so... but u always can drive around cops...
:wtf: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Damn surprised he didnt write you up for having bags and no front plate....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
02Silverado said:
:wtf: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Damn surprised he didnt write you up for having bags and no front plate....
the joys of riding well... they can't tell i'm bagged until i hit a switch...

My friend on the other hand, has to avoid one area of jurisdiction so he doesn't get his car impounded. One officer deemed his car unfit to drive, and supposedly their able to take it if they see him driving. In torrance, if u get a disturbing the peace ticket, they take away ur subs on site:read:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
02Silverado said:
:LOL: Are you ok? I think your tired. I just got a ticket for window tint and didnt get away with it :anitoof:

I'm talking about inspections and SMOG. I would call you a smartass but your my boss. :read: :anitoof:

BTW, air ride isn't illegal. Hitting the switches while driving is.....;)

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BaggedC10 said:
I'm talking about inspections and SMOG. I would call you a smartass but your my boss. :read: :anitoof:

umm modified suspension i believe is a ticket... The way u get caught is hitting switches while driving...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yup... i actually know some one that got a ticket for a 0/4 drop... he just hadn't put the front on yet :read:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
yup... i actually know some one that got a ticket for a 0/4 drop... he just hadn't put the front on yet :read:
Ya'lls cops suck :anitoof: ... we don't get hassled here unless you are doing something REAL bad.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
bcubed said:
Ya'lls cops suck :anitoof: ... we don't get hassled here unless you are doing something REAL bad.
signaling isn't REAL bad?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
BaggedC10 said:

Damn right :read: :LOL:

Air Ride is not DOT approved. I believe if its not DOT approved its not legal on the streets.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts