GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Rockford Fosgate 400s amp that sold brand new for about 250.00...its about two years old and was never run to its full potential because a lack of subwoofer power....i'll sell it for $75 OBO + Shipping......I also have a Pioneer DEH-6300....it still plays great...the only problem is, that the cd ejecter is messed up and sometimes the cds don't come out straight and you have to hold a toothpick, etc. in the hole to keep the cd lined up....i'll sell the H/U for $45 shipped OBO.....i'll try and get some pics up asap

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Please PM me some more info and pics (if you have them) on the amp. I'm interested :) Need to know power specs and everything before i buy though. thanks!

steve

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
Stereo or bridged mono output
Tri-Way capable
50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass (12 dB/octave) crossovers
MOSFET power supply and output devices
MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
TOPAZ - noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
Trans,ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
NOMAD - advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
Wired remote included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost at 45 Hz)
Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
Dimensions: 12-3/8"W (8-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D

some specs on the amp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts