GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking on ebay and I found a grille I really like(and it goes right over my factory grille) so here it is...its different...but i like it a lot....so i think im gonna get this one...

1065707450232_D_S_GPU94.gif

ebay link here

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and do you think i should place a bid on it and try to get it cheaper and have the chance of losing it or go ahead and buy it?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I like those. I thought about getting the black version for my truck. They have a website and i see them on ebay often so i doubt you'd get outbid if you went for it...if nothing email the company and ask them to match the price if you lose the auction :D

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok im not really sure but i think if i win this bid...i get to pick between a black one or silver one....which one do u like better?? i am also thinking about getting a billet GMC so take that into consideration too...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
BLACK, but it seems like they dont make it big enough? like around the edges it doesn't go all the way??

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Kyle said:
BLACK, but it seems like they dont make it big enough? like around the edges it doesn't go all the way??
I think that is because of the "high quality trim protects your paint" so it looks like it doesn't go out around the edges. Prolly wouldn't show up too much on a black truck (even if you ordered the silver).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts