GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Loves yoga pants
3,875 Posts
Can you air up enough to get the nozzle with the splash guard in there to fill it?...if so that would be where I'd put it...much easier than having to lift a hard toneau and worry bout the hose being long enough to get inside the bed and all.

· 03 Tahoe
1,989 Posts
It's def. not a bad idea.... I'd wonder how quick filling up that way would get old and annoying (partly because of how dirty you may get filling up) but at first thought it's a nice place to put it.

Cameron

· Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure I won't get dirty cause I'm a little skinny guy plus I fill the tank up about every 2 weeks and that was before I had a daily driver so it won't bother me.

01GMC: do you mean relocate the hinge to where the filler is in the pic and make a cover for it?

· thats right
2,197 Posts
thats a kickass hiding spot. lol and everyone at the station will be like.....WTF? :think:

it will look like your from europe or something and have no clue how to get gas :LOL:

go for it :head:

· MIA
1,600 Posts
way2hi said:
I'm pretty sure I won't get dirty cause I'm a little skinny guy plus I fill the tank up about every 2 weeks and that was before I had a daily driver so it won't bother me.

01GMC: do you mean relocate the hinge to where the filler is in the pic and make a cover for it?
Yeah make it use the factory door .. would look clean .. shouldn't be hard. My have to turn it so it doesn't fall open.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.