GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got 2 12" Fox reservoir shocks, they got about 80 miles on them. I put them on about a month ago and a couple days later tore apart the truck and lifted it more so I need a longer shocks now. These are a little over 31 fully extended and a little over 19 collapsed

Looking to get 300 obo for them, like to sell them locally but will ship on the buyers expense. Paypal add 3%

IMG_0991.gif

IMG_0995.gif

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
How come no one wants to sell 10" travel chrome ones :( :(

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
got any 14" ones?
i wish.. your 12's dont ft? i think mine are 12's on the rear and no problems :think:

Unless they are 14's :hmm: They came off of my dad's truck before he sold it. Maybe i should measure and see..

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish.. your 12's dont ft? i think mine are 12's on the rear and no problems :think:

Unless they are 14's :hmm: They came off of my dad's truck before he sold it. Maybe i should measure and see..
ive got a little over 9"s of lift out back and these are almost maxed out, they have like 2-3"s of droop and hold up the deavers big time

·
Registered
957 Posts
ive got a little over 9"s of lift out back and these are almost maxed out, they have like 2-3"s of droop and hold up the deavers big time
really? :think:

When i had my lift cranked more and on 40's with close to 11" out back i was still fine with these shocks..maybe your shock brackets are angled more?

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
really? :think:

When i had my lift cranked more and on 40's with close to 11" out back i was still fine with these shocks..maybe your shock brackets are angled more?
the brackets shouldnt be any different at all, i highly doubt you have 12" out back, ive seen your pics and they look like 14s
Joe you know you want to donate them to the sshd.
ill hook u up when u sign off my ticket, you know you want them!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Ill trade you 14s for 12s

I have 14s :D

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
ill let you know

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts