GMC Truck Forum banner

FREE mini torch set FREE

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Tigger 
#1 ·
I have a mini torch set, its similar to the ones they sell at Home Depot.
This is an older set and has been sitting for a while but everything is there. Both tanks,torch, gauges, hose and strikers.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 9AM for NC. The first person to respond will get it. The only catch is, you have to pick it up. I am not delivering it.

I'll check back in about an hour.

I have no pics......

peace

#5 ·
If you are from MD and going to NC you are going to pass right by me. Let me know where you r going.

#7 ·
Mean,
Cary, NC.

Kevin,
Waltham

Pro,
I'm going to be on 81, not sure when though.
Someone else can jump on this...im not gonna have time to make it to Cary anytime soon. If you were coming to the Charlotte area anytime soon that would be perfect!

#8 ·
Mean,
I was in Charlotte for the past 8 weeks, it was a last minute change to move to Cary. This whole moving situation has been big pain in my ass (and back).

May not be leaving so early, ran into a few snags. I'll check back in the morning.

#9 ·
Mean,
I was in Charlotte for the past 8 weeks, it was a last minute change to move to Cary. This whole moving situation has been big pain in my ass (and back).

May not be leaving so early, ran into a few snags. I'll check back in the morning.
Let me know where you will be coming through from Charlotte to Cary...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.