GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

cleaned out the garage yesterday. i found a few things off my 94 that i want to get rid of. maybe some of you obs guys can use um.

belltech lowering shackles- 88+
parts_003.jpg

stock DOUBLE SCREW air box assembly. i think its used on some 93's, and all 94 and 95 models. includes free K&N filter in good shape.
parts_007.jpg

little manual that comes in glove box for a 1994 truck. maybe someone might need it incase they sell the truck.
parts_012.jpg

3 inch lift blocks. never got around to putting them on the 94 before i sold it. yes one is must more rusty than the other, but its free :crazy:
parts_005.jpg

this is the factory skid plate that goes over the differential on an obs. i gave it a slick paint job a long time ago too :crazy: if you want it take it. nice metal skid compared to the plastic junk of today
parts_004.jpg

front license plate mount for an OBS. comes with all screws.
parts_006.jpg

all these things are free like mentioned. but you will have to pay for shipping. if interested just email or catch me on AIM. you can just send me money and ill ship the change in the box when i find out what it costs.

thanks
Jeff

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
ill take the shackles I am gonna drop mine down to 7 in the rear. How much is shiping to 75056?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
if robbie drops out on the shackles i want them. i owe nick99 a set still supposedly.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k guys, i will find out the shipping costs for everything on tuesday. thanks for helpin me clean the garage :ninja:

9,778 Posts
Damn man I need those shackles so bad for my friends 96. Put me next in line PLEASE.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ok , well if all other deals fall through i would like the blocks , front plate holder , skid plate , and air filter and set up , im in Beavercreek , OH 45432 , thanks

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys had a few comp problems today. gonna take me till tommorow night to figure all the shipping costs

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
holy crap guys. im having so many computer problems. this is the first time ive been able to get online since my last post in here for longer than 5 minutes. my comp keeps freezing constantly. this aint dead yet :crazy:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Jeff said:
holy crap guys. im having so many computer problems. this is the first time ive been able to get online since my last post in here for longer than 5 minutes. my comp keeps freezing constantly. this aint dead yet :crazy:
That's cool Jeff, I hope you get your computer problems taken care of.
Just keep me in mind on the air filter.

Thanks.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1buda said:
That's cool Jeff, I hope you get your computer problems taken care of.
Just keep me in mind on the air filter.

Thanks.
its yours as soon as i find a box for it. i scout around at work everyday to find boxes for this stuff :crazy:

rev35 and Darketernal, i have boxes for both your stuff. 15 bux for both of ya. email me at [email protected] or AIM at Chevyvonsguy and we can trade address's.

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
Hey jeff hand them on to the next guy I went to my parents house to make sure my old ones off my previos truck were gone and found them, so whoever is after me have at em. Thanks Though

9,778 Posts
Hey Jeff I really really need those shackles. let me know cause I don't know where in line i am for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts