GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was up at ekstensive getting my truck i was talking to mark and he mentioned there was a new shop called fresh rides in H-town. I know he said rocky(dont know him but have heard he does good work) that use to work at ekstensive moved over there from that other shop (forgot its name)

anyways I saw on ssm somebody was asking about that shop and it sounds like some talented people over there so if anyone wants to go check it out and let me know what its like that would be real cool...

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
They had an open house Sat.

From what I have heard, Rocky went to Chaotic from EKMW, now he is at Fresh Rides. Rob from Cutten Customs is supposed to be there too. Not sure who all is there besides him. Rocky does good work from what I know.

Any other info .. I have no clue. I was told they are doing some Cleb. rides and such.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
It's on Cypresswood right down the road from me. I went to the open house for about an hour or so. There were a bunch of people so i didn't bother checking out the shop. The only high point of going up there for me was getting to talk to bill and Mitch from EKMW and a few other people I haven't talked to in a while. I had like 8 people ask wher my truck was.
Once I get my bucket back I'll go by again and check things out better if I can.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anybody got a number to call i cant find anything in yellowpages online since there proablly too new

·
Registered
133 Posts
I heard that they were not going to do bags and thing like that, I was told that they were getting into selling the parts.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
02craZ said:
I heard that they were not going to do bags and thing like that, I was told that they were getting into selling the parts.
hmmm when i called the said they would bag my truck

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sam stick with Rob or Bill. Nothing against Fresh Rydes, but Bill and Rob are the people I'm most comfortable with.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grounded said:
Sam stick with Rob or Bill. Nothing against Fresh Rydes, but Bill and Rob are the people I'm most comfortable with.
i am i just wanted to see what they charged for S&G's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts