GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other day cleaned it up real well. Did a quick wax on the Yukon. It needed it. This weekend I will claybar it. Never been done before.

Sorry for the cell phone pictures. The woman had the camera with her.

Then it rained it's ass off for a few days, dirty as hell. And some flexin at work this morning:crazy:

Cell phone pics FTL

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Damn that's why I love Pewter paint...it looks sick man :shake:

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks real good

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn that's why I love Pewter paint...it looks sick man :shake:
Thanks. So much metallic in it. Here is a shot last year. Last time I waxed it.

I need to get my bumpers done. Have no time it seems like it. Or, I dont feel like getting it done.

I have my plates done for the frame horns, tubes welded to the plates. Top of them mitered for the main tube on top. Hopefully it turns out the way I want it.

9,778 Posts
I think it looks awesome man...I love that color on Hoes, Yuk's...what tires are those again?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good.

obviously you know once you claybar it, you'll have to rewax
Yes, I know. Supposed to be real nice this weekend. Give me something to do.

I think it looks awesome man...I love that color on Hoes, Yuk's...what tires are those again?
Thanks. I love the color too. Next truck I get will be the same color or close. The tires are the Maxxis Bighorn MT. 33x12.50, on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For some reason I thought you got Buckshots or Dunlop's, but when looking at the pictures I could have sworn they were the Bighorn's!
So far they seem to be a great tire. I am coming up the 3,000 mile mark. I got them like a day before I changed my oil. No wear on the fronts as of yet. Do pretty good in the rain. Noise is decent. Mud wise, cleaned out real well. Tried them on a rock bed with water. Did great.

For the price. Cant beat it. But will see after 10,15K miles on how they wear.

I was going to get the Mud Rovers, BFG's. But changed my mind last minute when I was on the phone with our tire guy we get our 19.5's, 22.5's for our buses, shuttles at work. And he had them in stock. Didn't have to order them.

9,778 Posts
So far they seem to be a great tire. I am coming up the 3,000 mile mark. I got them like a day before I changed my oil. No wear on the fronts as of yet. Do pretty good in the rain. Noise is decent. Mud wise, cleaned out real well. Tried them on a rock bed with water. Did great.

For the price. Cant beat it. But will see after 10,15K miles on how they wear.
awesome man...I got a buddy looking to put a set on his jeep and he wasn't sure of how they were...i think they look 100x better than buckshots!

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome man...I got a buddy looking to put a set on his jeep and he wasn't sure of how they were...i think they look 100x better than buckshots!
For sure. I love the look. They have a great sidewall design also. Makes it look real aggressive. I kind of wish they slits/sipping in the lugs were deeper. But oh well.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Low&Slow
256 Posts
yukon looking good brandon.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20