GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics from today's Fresno Meet at Woodward Park. Click the pics to see full sized pics.

Had a great time even though it was hot!!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
i'm the little outkast off to the side...Full throttle had to bring their biggest trucks just to make me feel small :bawl:

fun meet...hopefully we'll have more to do next time

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
I didn't know there was any speed bumps on the way out because I scraped frame on the first set, but oh well at least there wasn't any damage.

·
Registered
503 Posts
V6 Cruzer said:
I didn't know there was any speed bumps on the way out because I scraped frame on the first set, but oh well at least there wasn't any damage.
:LOL: i was right behind you. fuckin speed bumps

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
sorry guys.. i got off work late, (4:45) and headed over there, but I passed two huge ass full throttle trucks at nees and blackstone, and i knew people were starting to leave already.

All very nice looking trucks.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Jason, thanks for the comment, the green one is mine. Which is by the way why I need rock rails.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts

saw that truck at the ludikris show... the ghost flames on it :rocking:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Those coil overs are freakin huge in person. Those damn king coil overs cost $1000. They said the anodized them red, which cost a lot extra. Also.. those bolts that hold up the front coil over on the shock hoop. (the huge bolts that attach the hoop to the frame).. they are rediculously huge in person too. It looks like they belong on the air force one. The heim joints are huge too. I would love to own that truck

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
willyswanter said:

That one looks like it actually gets used so therefor it's my favorite :rocking:
guess you didnt see videos of my truck :think:
red truck gets abused as well

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I know most of you know this.. but i want to point out that the tahoe is 2wd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.