GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who wants to attend the meet on Sat. Sept 11, 2004 in Fresno, please post here, I will update the list daily to get an idea of how many people. Tentatively, it will be at Woodward Park, time to be determined. So post up if you wanna go!

Confirmed -
Lifted96Chevy
bggrnchvy
V6 Cruzer
tallassguy
zubyc
Code3Response

Maybe -
klemmentine

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Im up for it. Where is Woodard Park at? Ive only been in Fresno for 2 weeks...

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
northwest of river park. Take 41 north, take the friant exit, and make a right (heading west). Stay on friant another mile, make a left on audubahn, and you'll see all the trees and signs. The entrance is on audubahn, on the right hand side

map.gif

By the way, I'm planning on being there as long as I don't work.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K, updated the list, if you are down as a maybe and you find out you are for sure, let me know and I'll add you to the confirmed list... :rocking:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V6 Cruzer said:
Put me down as for sure Mauro.
Gotcha, you're down. It'll be good to see you again Chris :D :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
i'll be there for sure

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K, got you down Steve, and marked you down as a maybe Matt :bowtie:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zubyc said:
then why wasn't i orignally included assssshollleee :anitoof:

Cause I dunno if I wanna meet you....you might stalk me :gay: :D

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
I have a roomate w/ a custom truck who might like to come, but I thought Id ask you before I invite him. The issue here being is its a Dodge, 2002, dropped on 22's with an AV system, rollpan, and bumper. Let me know, feel free to say know if your solid about all Chevy's, don't want to step on toes.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Im gonna ask my roomate to come here pretty soon if nobody cares. If you want him to come say something especially. If you don't PLEASE let me kno.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bggrnchvy said:
Im gonna ask my roomate to come here pretty soon if nobody cares. If you want him to come say something especially. If you don't PLEASE let me kno.
I don't see why he couldn't come out, we just won't include him in the pics....j/k :D:D

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Have we decided on what time are we going to meet up, because JustaTahoe wanted to know on the other site. He said that he might be able to make it, but he has to work until 1PM and how far is it from his place.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts