GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody who lives in or near Fresno wanna have a meet? Anybody possibly at Fresno State who'd like to meet in person? I was thinking the Saturday after Labor Day weekend.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
liftedchevy96 was telling me he has an idea for a bbq or something like that at his house...he'll chime in on what he was thinking

·
Registered
658 Posts
i might be up for a drive....lol...let me know...

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Im new to this board and Fresno, Im a freshman at Fresno State. Im out for Labor Day weekend, but Id love to meet a few of you guys and check out your trucks. I was thinking the Saturday after Labor day...I think that is September the 11th, anyone down for that? If you want we have a bbq area here right next to a parking lot at school if we want to use that, just a suggestion, but as I live here thats the best I can do.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, Mr. Negative. Thank you for your input duly noted...

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I assumed you were trying to be an ass about Fresno because your bitter about the heat, was I correct or should i edit my post?

·
Registered
503 Posts
hey im down to come. but im gonna be in pismo the weekend after labor day. so maybe the weekend after that?

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We'll have to see, I might be in SLO that weekend, but then again, I may be here. Thats possible.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
godamnit, if i only was taking my truck to SLO... i wanna cruise around fresno, since most of u guys have pretty tite trucks... but i think i'd be over it in like 20 mins:crazy:

·
Registered
752 Posts
bggrnchvy said:
Well I assumed you were trying to be an ass about Fresno because your bitter about the heat, was I correct or should i edit my post?
Actually I love the heat, im getting ready to go to Lake Havasu this weekend. It was 115 yesterday. Heat is not a factor. if your over 21, then there is not really much to do besides the 2 strip clubs and few local bars

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, got it. Well then I understand the lack of things to do. But understand that having a truck meet provides entertainment, therefor that is not a factor, correct?

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k1slvrdo, what do you mean you want to take your truck to SLO? Story, I missed?

·
Registered
503 Posts
correction: i'll be in town the weekend after labor day. its the weekend of the 17th that im going to pismo

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Code3Response said:
2k1 - FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! LOL - why arent you bringing your truck? That is a definate must! :bowtie:
i'm going to Cal Poly SLO... which would make me like near where you guys are... not like LA.

it would be parked outside :lol: my baby has never spent a night outside... well maybe one or two, but you know... that and mostly the fact that it would get messed up and or broken into in the parking lot at school. I'm living on campus. It'll go second year depending on what i end up doing. if you wanna let me park it where you live for like a week, i'll bring it up some time... i just don't want to leave it in a school parking lot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts