GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the track tonight for a good time with Ben (1TRUESS). i really didnt get too good of times worth posting(lol) but we had fun and i snapped a few pics.

here is me workin on my broken ass truck... fuck..

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice pics Dan. It sucks about your rear end getting damaged. But now you actually have a valid reason to get the 4.10's in there. Once the 4-link and 'verter get put in, its ganna be a rocket out of the hole.:head:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The pics turned out good! To bad there are no pics of us running together. I think I am going to call Allen and get a custom tune this week. I don't know what my truck's problem is, but is sucks that I just got a TT3000 converter and slicks, just to run .5 slower then it should!? WTF!!

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
So what did they run ???

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
cool pics dan, why do you run with the 20s on it?? that gotta be killin your times.
We both were running 27 inch slicks!
AftermatH said:
maybe its because u forgot to put ur headlight in :read:
lol jp, ive seen that done before but what exactly does it do?
It opens up a big hole directly to my cold air intake!
SierraSport said:
So what did they run ???
I ran a very disappointing 14.6 @ 91mph with 2.2 60' times. It sucked because I should be run 14.0 with 1.9 60' times. Last year I was running 14.5s @ 94mph 2.1 60' with 29 inch stock tires, and this year I have a TT3000, billet servos and 27 inch MT ETs. Something in wrong!?!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pewter00, hood is in the garage being sanded and repainted. i had a few fitment problems that needed to be changed.

I cant run my stock rims on the front over the drop spindles. i need at least a 17" rim. soon i am changing around my drop so i can put my stock spindles back on, and just have lca's

oh yeah, i ran a 14.94, which was .01 faster than before. i was still spiining with the slicks and the crosswind, and shitty traction, bad plugs.. and i cant think of any more excuses right now!!!! lol. just need to spend more money and get this turbo spoolin!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.