GMC Truck Forum banner

Friends NNBS RCSB on Caddy 22's

3K views 37 replies 19 participants last post by  08RCSB 
#1 ·
I just got done installing my buddies colormatched front bumper bar since I'm such a damn nice guy, I also cleared his lights.

Anyway I snapped a few crappy cell phone pics of the truck

Drop is a 4/7 Mcgaughys

That's all the pics I have, Dont ask for more!!! :flame: :tongue:

See less See more
#11 ·
they black plastic'd the hell out of the new trucks :nono:
thats why GM went bankrupt, spent all this money in 98 for the NBS trucks to make the GMC's diff from Chevy and adding all this stupid plastic

need to revert back to OOBS and Obs trucks where is was just a grille and badge change, nothing else different, guarantee that they wouldnt be in as bad of a spot

sorry for the hijack

#20 ·
its hott as hell in Houston, were suppose to hit 101 today...we havent had any rain in over 1 month and I have a friend that wants to drop his 2009 CC 4/7 in a few weeks :crazy:
im glad i work inside for now

#21 ·
its hott as hell in Houston, were suppose to hit 101 today...we havent had any rain in over 1 month and I have a friend that wants to drop his 2009 CC 4/7 in a few weeks :crazy:
Leo is going to need to bring you a lot of the blue cans and bottles to keep you fueled if we don't get some damn rain soon.

Truck looks good... colormatched grille would look perfect.

#22 ·
Leo is going to need to bring you a lot of the blue cans and bottles to keep you fueled if we don't get some damn rain soon.
:rofljest: It was about 95 here yesterday and I was on the lawnmower but I have to weedeat today which sucks even more.

its almost 100* here.
im glad i work inside for now
:word: But I still have shit to do outside when I get off.:down:

#23 ·
you must be a nice guy, its hot as hell outside

so thats the ebay bumper for $100 I posted...any fitment issues?

btw....you need to fix his tails like yours :read:
Yes, I am too nice. And it is hot, upper 90's.

Yes, that's the eBay link JB. Its the real primed metal LTZ piece, not the plastic WT one. It fits perfect, came out great.

We tinted his tails last week, just need to wet sand and buff them to a shine, that's why they look a little dull

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.