GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04silveradojohn's 07 Titan
He had 22's on it for two weeks, but weren't big enough.
These wheels are sick IMO. The lip is huge.
MOZ Dinner Roll 24x10
CIMG4579.jpg

CIMG4580.jpg

CIMG4584.jpg

CIMG4581.jpg

Here's my friend Jacob's Mustang. It's good for at least 800 rwhp and over 850 ft. lbs.
It used to be bagged, but he took it all off b/c he said it would mess up when he raced.
CIMG4616.jpg

CIMG4617.jpg

CIMG4610.jpg

CIMG4615.jpg

CIMG4610.jpg

CIMG4608.jpg

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Nice Titan.

800rwhp? I doubt its that high. That thing would run 8's at least if it had that much power.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
That titan looks sick. 24's are a perfect fit on it.

Whats up with the cowl on that car?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Titans nice! Not feeling the stang on 20s though. Only stangs that I like with 20s are the 05+. Also not feeling the flattened out cowl. To each their own though.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He said the mustang has 800rwhp and is capable of much more. I haven't seen a dyno sheet or anything, but it will pick the front end up off the ground on some slicks.

The Titan has an 0/3 drop.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
No offense. But that Coupe is terrible. Looks to me like a Root's Kenne Bell on a pretty much stock 5.0L.

A good running Built All Motor 5.0L with 400whp can be dipping into almost into the single digits with a little suspension and DR's or Slicks.

Most Single Turbo 4.6's or 5.0L's with 800+hp are in to 7 Second to low 9 range.

Take off the nasty hood, Put on some stock headlights, and Cobra tails, do a big and little tire setup. Then I might like the Mustang...

The Titan...Fucking sex. Very good looking truck.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Most Single Turbo 4.6's or 5.0L's with 800+hp are in to 7 Second to low 9 range.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Do you know how big of a difference a 7 second car is compared to a 9 second car? Have you ever actually seen a 9 second car?

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
dude, if someone jumped on my hood like that id be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Titan is badass lookin, cant say im diggin the mustang on 20s though, nor do I believe it has 800rwhp. If it does by chance have that, tell him to bring it to BR one weekend and well find out

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
are those wheels really called "dinner roll" ? :LOL:

titan looks tits tho, one of the better looking dropped ones ive seen.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The stang has a crate motor in it. I forgot what size it is tho. I agree that it doesn't look the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts