GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SloChevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say what's up and that I can't believe that I have never heard of the forum.........its awesome. DJTink think that's his name put me on it. I got a 08 NNBS ext cab LT2 black on black with just added dub 24's. Doing the shackle and block mod tommorrow.........I also got a 84 c10 that's gone through a makeover, I built a 7.4 backed by a th400 2800 stall with 3.73s out back. Ceramic coated long tubes full 3" exhaust that's dumped, chevelle oval port heads, edlebrock 750 that's opeaned up a bit, new everything except powerstering pump cap-ha ha. Also shaved firewall with a blasted radiator support all painted semi gloss black, basic cowl 2" cowl hood with shaved gate and roll pan. Rollin on 22x10 5 spokes and yes they are tucked, spindle spring in the front w/ flip kit and 7" notch w/ shackle out back. Fiberglass dash with 7" jvc deck in the middle with brushed aluminum trim, running same gauge bezel with black electronic gauges, Dynamatted tooo much with buckets. Running all Infinity audio with 6 1/2 components with no sub yet- think im gonna do the corvette converatable piece between the seats and incorporate the sub in there don't know yet. I do fiberglass on the side...my old bitch(84) is a blast to beat the block in, when I do get it out maybe once a week I beat the shit out of her cause that's what I built her for. There is something about bigblock power and sound. This fall probably converting to a muncie and fourlink and probably bag it. I'm currently doing body work at the house and paint is coming by the end of the summer. It's been great seeing so many people with the same hobbie this forum is a A++++++/ I live in AU so send a shout if someones down this way..

·
Registered
222 Posts
trucks look good!, i think the dubs look better on your truck then they did on mine. gald you found GMFS a lot of good people and info here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts