GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got kinda bored so figured i post some old pics from when i first got the truck up til now...

got the truck debaged and some interior painted

silverado001.jpg

silverado007.jpg

silverado011.jpg

newpics053.jpg

lowered 3/4

silverado022.jpg

4565b1c9.jpg

d74bbd7c.jpg

and then the wreck. happened in december 2005. guy was driving on the should on a busy street trying to get to the exit as i was going across a median and slammed into me and ran off...

newpics003.jpg

newpics004.jpg

newpics001.jpg

getting somewhat looking better. never fender, mirrors, lights, bumper and decieded to go ahead and do the roll pan at the same time and shave the gate.

newpics.jpg

newbies015.jpg

newbies016.jpg

newbies047.jpg

newpics143.jpg

SRT4_093.jpg

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got her back all painted with the caddys:

andnow020.jpg

andnow024.jpg

andnow027.jpg

andnow040.jpg

painted bumper pad:

thecars022.jpg

thecars008.jpg

thecars024.jpg

and as she stands now. 3/6 with the caddy's, painted the grille and lower valance, headers, intake and other mods.

thetruck077.jpg

thetruck076.jpg

thetruck073.jpg

thetruck066.jpg

thetruck059.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

mmmmmm.jpg

mmmmmm-1.jpg

mmmmmm-2.jpg

mmmmmm-3.jpg

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
so that's a 4.3 with headers? How does it sound? What muffler?

Truck looks real good

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Looks good:head: Where did you get the fog light kit, and the headers at?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the headers are JBA's with Magnaflow cats and muffler. i bought the fog light kit off of ebay for about 100 and i bought the headers off of summitracing.com they did ok on painting the fender but i had the whole passengers side repainted too. but im looking to have the whole truck repainted in the next couple of years. the hood is starting to chip and it has acquired of a lot of scratches and dents in the past year.

oh and thats not an EGR block off hahaha. i accidently bought the wrong headers for my truck. i thought i ordered the set with NO AIR INJECTION but i ordered the wrong set and just didnt feel like sending them back i so just blocked off those ports lol

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
Looks good man. I like the color pewter now because of a couple of trucks on here (including yours)

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
how did the headers do on horse power

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i gained some pretty good top end with the headers. im hoping by summer i can get down to Nelson and have him dyno tune it for me so i can get some numbers with everything else i have done to the truck

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Looks great man!! Now fix the gap between the bumper cap and grill! I did on mine, makes it look 10x better

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
i gained some pretty good top end with the headers. im hoping by summer i can get down to Nelson and have him dyno tune it for me so i can get some numbers with everything else i have done to the truck

Does it sound ricerish after headers and exhaust work?

So after all you have done it's decently quick?

For some reason I can't justify putting money into my 4.3l

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
SO clean and simple. I'd love to see some 20's or 22's on it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts