GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GC's thread got me motivated to post up some pics....that and I actually cleaned the truck up today:
Day I picked it up: Why they put 245's is unknown.
mini-000_0245.jpg

16 hours later: crank/285's
mini-100_0518.jpg

Through the winter: Tint/debadged
mini-000_0253.jpg

Spoils of a 5 day vacation:
Lift installed, Exhaust rerouted/new muffler, Blacked out Bumpers/Bowtie/Rear handle.
mini-100_0598.jpg

mini-100_0605.jpg

All Cleaned up today: Molding removed.
Specs: 6" Superlift Bracket, 37 12.50 17 ProComp Xtreme Muds, 17x9 ProComp 7089's Fenders: 48.75 Rear 48 Front.
mini-000_0384.jpg

mini-000_0387.jpg

Angles are Pretty Good
mini-000_0386.jpg

mini-000_0391.jpg

New FloPro 2505...Love it Fit perfect, sounds wonderful in town and can't even tell it's there on the highway
mini-000_0390.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Wow that looks good. Kinda like a mini Mauro.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
really sexy...the black bumpers are a great call. I like those wheels too....how much did they set you back and where did u get em from?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
That looks awesome man! I told you that muffler was a good one, nice tone but not too loud. Truck looks perfect!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really sexy...the black bumpers are a great call. I like those wheels too....how much did they set you back and where did u get em from?
The wheels were like $135 ea. from 4wheelparts....took forever to get them to my door though.

Everyone else thanks for the comments.

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Brandon, looks nicey nice...bout time you got it up there...see you in about a month and a half...:cheers:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
that's a beefy lookin truck!

·
Registered
419 Posts
What was involved with color matching that bumper(over the chrome)? Did you do it yourself?
Trucks looking sweet man! I love before and after threads for some reason.:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What was involved with color matching that bumper(over the chrome)? Did you do it yourself?
Trucks looking sweet man! I love before and after threads for some reason.:D
I bought an aftermarket painted bumper so the prep was simple scuff, seal, base/clear. Better than prepping over the chome for sure.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
A Superlift bracket kit on an HD? Is that new for this year? Ive never seen that kit on an HD. Truck looks badass man! Looks aggressive with all the black.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A Superlift bracket kit on an HD? Is that new for this year? Ive never seen that kit on an HD. Truck looks badass man! Looks aggressive with all the black.
They started offering a knuckle kit for the HD's this year. This kit is the full-drop non-knuckle kit that's been around a while. They advertise it as 6-7.5.
Thanks.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
That's a sweet looking truck dude.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts