GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and figured I would show you guys what my truck has gone through. The first picture is right after I got my windows tinted. That was all I had done to it. Then I got my wheels. With no drop. Then I finally got it 2/4 dropped. Then we are wehre we are at now, drop, rims, roll pan, handles, hood. All sorts of fun stuff. Still lots more to do!!
stocked.gif

wheeled.gif

dropped.gif

goodfront.gif

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Cool... how long ago did you Buy it.

I wish I had a Before/after pic from a few months ago of my Truck. :head:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Yeah, the only think i regret w/ this truck is not havin any before photos...i like the progression pics tho.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i really like your hd hood, heres my before and after

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome :head: I think everyone needs to post their before and after pictures. Let's all see wehre these bad ass rides originated.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
gabeherndon said:
Thats awesome :head: I think everyone needs to post their before and after pictures. Let's all see wehre these bad ass rides originated.
There's a thread for it, but it's kinda old I guess

Before

After

·
Registered
343 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
Completely stock

Stock height on 20's (that I later sold to Rollin20's)

And now

you should paint your grill

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
i'm working on painting my dash right now. the grille and bumper cap will be next.
You doing a billet grill too, or something more subtle? I wish I had done the billet grill the day I bought my truck, cause I liked how it made the front look.

I want to do my bumper cap, but not sure how it comes off really, I know it has some double stick tape and also a bunch of interlocking clips that if you dont pull off right you can break ...

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
yea, i havent even looked at the bumper cap to see how it comes off. but i figure if I was able to pull the entire dash without breaking any clips, I should be able to handle the cap.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
The bumper cap has no tape, just clips. Buy a smooth tahoe cap, and rip the old one off......if ur careful u can pull it without breakin it I guess if ya want it :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
The bumper cap has no tape, just clips. Buy a smooth tahoe cap, and rip the old one off......if ur careful u can pull it without breakin it I guess if ya want it :crazy:
Got a GM part number for one?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Wow! Looks funny to see how much each truck has came over time.

Had find a couple pictures of differant stages of my truck.

About 2 days old.. Just a baby lol
new1.jpg

Not sure when this was took but I had put on the toolbox and Spray bedliner and Exhaust. Still have not taken off the splash guards/mudflap crap :slap:
Already know what look Im going for, just have to start in that direction!
new2.jpg

Skip ALOT of steps here. This is about 1-2 months ago. Tinted windows Stepbars, color matched bowtie and everything else I have done up untill then. Getting close to the look I have in my head but not quite there yet.
new3.jpg

The way she sits right now :D

4.jpg

This picture will be changing b/c the mods never end lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts