GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what all had to be trimmed and notched on the front of a nbs truck to lay out when being bagged. Does anyone have pictures of the front bagged setup on there truck. I am just curious about this. I had an obs truck before and I know it is different. Also, if you have pictures of your front setup please post them and I would also like to see the engine bay pics with tubs. Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
How do you lik ethat style top mount arronhebert? Im planning to switch my front end over to that. Seems like it would be easier to get in there and change a bag or a line if needed on the side of the road over trying to mess with a cup.

Sorry to thread jack!

·
Registered
193 Posts
i've never had a cup setup so i really couldnt compare it. it has alot of room to work though. it was a major pain cutting out the old spring mount. but it works well, i get alot of lift.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you ran stock control arms with bag cups, would you have to notch anything for the tie rod ends, control arms, or anything to lay out in the front? I know on the obs trucks you have to notch the lower part of the frame for the control arms and also for the tie rod ends, but I wasn't sure about the newer trucks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
If you ran stock control arms with bag cups, would you have to notch anything for the tie rod ends, control arms, or anything to lay out in the front? I know on the obs trucks you have to notch the lower part of the frame for the control arms and also for the tie rod ends, but I wasn't sure about the newer trucks.
nope it has a rack..

·
Registered
930 Posts
bagss.jpg

I have Airride tech. strongarms with kp cups and slams. also 2"drop spindels. You dont have to tub or notch anything if you are running 20's but you do if you go bigger.

·
Registered
360 Posts
bagss.jpg

I have Airride tech. strongarms with kp cups and slams. also 2"drop spindels. You dont have to tub or notch anything if you are running 20's but you do if you go bigger.
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks, o and what size tires are you running on your wheels?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
bagss.jpg

Where do you have your valves mounted? I see yoru air line going straight up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
My last bagged truck was a 90 GMC Sierra and I hardly ever drove it around all aired up, but it had some pretty wicked camber when it was layed out with drop psindles. I plan on running a 255-35-20 tire so I wont hve to cut the fenders out yet, so with that in mind. What would be the best thing, a drop spindle or keep the stock one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts