GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of front bumper should i get......i'm thinkin of gettin a color matched smoothie from stylin concepts.....or chrome with fog lights and air dam from padghams......any suggestions.....thanx....brett

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I'd say smoothed colormatched .. but hell, we've YET to see any good pics of your ride so we can give an opinion :LOL:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as I take my truck over to J.J.'s house so we can debadge it....i will get some good pics....my digital sucks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea thats wut i want to do.....how do u paint the bowtie....i want to paint mine black.....to go with my truck.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
You could paint it yourself...but i don't think they are that expensive...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
You'd have to buy one, or if you're really adventurous you could paint it yourself, but I guarantee it wouldn't look nearly as good.

sport package :rocking:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Whifflebat said:
You'd have to buy one, or if you're really adventurous you could paint it yourself, but I guarantee it wouldn't look nearly as good.

sport package :rocking:
Unless you are REALLY good at painting, which, no offense, i don't think too many 15 yr olds are, then it would be better to buy a new one...it would look really good and would prob cost more to have it done right by someone w/ the tools and knowhow...just drop by ur GM dealership and ask how much a piece like that would cost to get an idea...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.