GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 06 sierra and some lady took out my front end...she is paying for it and things needing to be replaced include...side fender hood bumper grill shell grill lights and brackets need to be redone....i want to change the look of my front now... but am wondering which to do...an 06 denali style the 02 orwhatever year cadillac or would it be at all possible to do an 07 denali? again i dont want to have to put in too much of my own money..i know i can do a 06 denali for sure but what about escalade? opinions appreciated thanks...p.s. need ideas ASAP

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
in my opinion i'd keep your stock front end. i love the new gmc front ends. just get all new stuff. escalade front ends, while they still look good, are too common. denali front end is sick, however i don't like how the bumper hangs down a little lower than the rest of the truck.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
i say do a caddy clip. one of my friends has a denali clip on his sierra it looks good but its not really to big of a change. a caddy clip is common in the sport truck industry like magazines and all, but as far as seeing them in person, i dont think that is very common.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I agree with Trevor, caddy clips are all over the show scene, but you never see them locally. I would love to have one, they are just to damn expensive.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
06 silverado front end

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
since the denali bumper hangs lower i would just get regular sierra front end with a billet grill etc. but get denali projector headlights

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
DENALI, hands down

1 - 14 of 14 Posts