GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this topic gets brought up so much for every body style truck, lets put together a thread full of good pics & info for front fenders. If ya got em lets see in progress as well as finished pics. Lets try to keep the chat & bullshit to a minium & try to get this stickied if we get some good info in here.

Vince from Choppin Block

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
thats pretty sick work, we'll have pix of mine in the next few weeks to post. we're ripping out my 9" wide ones and putting in 11"

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Dels truck...done by The Little Shop i believe
underhood.jpg

Coles truck
coleunderhood2.jpg

coleunderhood.jpg

Somebodys S10 form Pebble Pushers
primed1.jpg

mine...i bedlinered them so i wouldnt have to worry about scratches ect.
mytruck8.jpg

mytruck9.jpg

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
here are some of mine in the making and finished

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

DSC_2152.jpg

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
506 Posts
damn your truck is sick. good attention to detail.
:imo I love the way those were done!!! Exactly what I had in mind because I hate seeing everything after I pulled the plastic liner out of the wheelwells! Love your truck Kevin!!

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
sittinphatt- how did u do that plastic piece in the wheel well? whered you get the plastic? or did u use the factory stuff and just cut it to fit? mines going to be filled with sheet metal, but plastic over that would look good :imo TIA

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
In the fender well where they had plastic, they took sheet metal and just cut it according to the fitment and sprayed it black. That too can be removed, as well as the tubs. It basically is like a three part tub. I love how they did it.

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
:imo I love the way those were done!!! Exactly what I had in mind because I hate seeing everything after I pulled the plastic liner out of the wheelwells! Love your truck Kevin!!
Thank you, yeah I always hate how it looks when they pull the plastic out and it just looks like something is missing.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
It would be nice if the rear could be filled like you did the front. One thing I hate about these trucks is how the bed is just a "cover" instead of looking like an actual piece of the vehicle. Putting a liner in the rear from top to bottom would be really nice I think...

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
these are built using a false wall that bolts to the fenders with mounts that have been added to hold the coolant and fuse box and the battery is now located in the bed. I also have sheet metal pieces to fill the gap that the plastic inner fender left at the bottom.

newfenders013.jpg

newfenders014.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping001.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping002.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping005.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping024.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping026.jpg

newpicswith24s036.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping070.jpg

newfendersandpinstriping071.jpg

and I know this isn't the best pic of the filler on the bottom but its the best that I have for now. It is sprayed with bedliner along with the bottom sides of the inner finders themselves...
Oct10012.jpg

·
draggin the dimes
761 Posts
lots of nice work, i am doing pretty much the same in my s10 with the trailer fenders

1 - 20 of 301 Posts