GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 99 that I'm not sure I want to change the grill from stock. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. Could you guys post Picts of different front grills please? I'm not going to the hd hood or bumper, I like it stock. I will be color matching the bumper top and handles. I like clean and classic. Here's my truck now.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Here's my 99' RCSB.....

Painted upper bumper cap. Painted grille, leaving chrome horizontal bar. Painted bowtie.

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's my 99' RCSB.....

Painted upper bumper cap. Painted grille, leaving chrome horizontal bar. Painted bowtie.

That's exactly the clean look I'm going for, thanks. I wonder if it would look good being dark blue. Thanks for sharing.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Black mesh, chrome bumper, and everything else painted is my favorite

IMG_20140218_100037_zpsrn6uxsme.jpg

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'm seeing stuff I like. Keep them coming, more options the better.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
One of my setups on my HD.... It's Indigo blue!

·
Registered
876 Posts
You can also cut out the mesh part of the grille and colormatch the surround. Someone on here did it and it looks good.

·
Registered
417 Posts
heres my old 02. colormatched bumper cap, grille surround, bowtie. black chrome speed grille.
100_0882.jpg

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres my old 02. colormatched bumper cap, grille surround, bowtie. black chrome speed grille.
100_0882.jpg
I'm liking the stuff you and Bigblu02hd did with your grills. That seems to be the direction I might head, Thanks.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Is that just a billet grille? Or? I like it.. I wanna trash the stock one..
Yep, billet overlay. I bought it new about 12 yrs ago at a local swap meet. Not sure of brand or anything!?! I get asked about it a lot. It's different with tight together bars.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Yep, billet overlay. I bought it new about 12 yrs ago at a local swap meet. Not sure of brand or anything!?! I get asked about it a lot. It's different with tight together bars.
exactly! those tighter bars look better... ill keep digging around the interwebs, thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts