GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a week and the front is not going down. i was wondering if a put in the springs in upside down? also the passenger side is about 1/2 higher than the drivers side. any suggestions on what i did wrong? it about a 2" drop because my dads truck sits about the same in the front.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
blueice said:
its been a week and the front is not going down. i was wondering if a put in the springs in upside down? also the passenger side is about 1/2 higher than the drivers side. any suggestions on what i did wrong? it about a 2" drop because my dads truck sits about the same in the front.
My truck sits about a 1/2 inch off side to side (even with bags) .. wouldn't worry too much about it, it's really not noticeable. I can adjust al day long and never get both sides even, you lower one side, it raises the other ... raise the other side and it lowers this side :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
blueice said:
but it looks the same has my dads 2" drop in the front.
What do you have a 2 in drop spindle and 2 in drop spring? Maybe you got the wrong kit .. dunno. Who's spindles?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bcubed said:
What do you have a 2 in drop spindle and 2 in drop spring? Maybe you got the wrong kit .. dunno. Who's spindles?
yeah a got a 2" spindle and springs.the spindles are from mcguaghys.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Beyond Static said:
The weird thing is that my truck has never leaned one way :head: It was exact from corner to corner
thats sweet dude, my truck had a killer lean, but hten again, it was a 90 with 211k :D

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
mine leans to the left a little

1 - 10 of 10 Posts