GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No more fat chicks
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna take my bags off the front tommorow and clean up the nasty crap the guy left from cuttin off my spring holder or whatever its called. when i undo my line off one bag will it deflate both bags since i have just front/back? also, im gonna look at wat its gonna take to move my control arms down. if anyone remembers, my control arms got moved up 2" when it got bagged and i heard from alot of people that 1.25" is plenty. is that right? and im checkin on some DJM uppers and lowers to hopefully get rid of some of the toe that i have. think that'll help?

hopefully i can get pictures posted up if my computer will work right

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yes both will deflate. Use jackstands. Also look into a stock flipped upper arm with balljoint re installed stock and some 16+ mcg spindles. Thats what i ran and loved it

·
No more fat chicks
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well its tubbed for 22". i dont have em on right now, waitin for new tires, but im gonna put them on whenever i get some new parts. so the heighth the control is moved up is wat effects the toe? my friend has a 03 single cab silvy that lays on 24s and he has no toe and is runnin strong arms in stock location. but whatever it takes to get rid of the toe would be worth it to me.

ill look into the flipped arm thing. i have belltech 17+ spindles. should i still switch to mcg?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts