GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys a while back I replaced my wheel hubs on my 09 z71. The traction control light and AbS light have been on since. Well after being able to find no issues with those I was told to remove the battery cables and let my truck set over night....well now all of a sudden I'm having issues with the truck starting and the battery being dead...the truck won't charge the battery but when I boost it off it's like the battery acts like it has plenty of charge. I had the battery and alternator checked this morning and they said all was fine...now my battery is dead again and I let my truck run between idling and driving it for over 3 hours and never shut it off...please help

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sounds like a loose battery cable.....make sure everything is tight check all connections and grounds.... Thats my first guess considering it started acting up after you unhooked the battery....

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Is it clicking like the battery is dead when you try to start it or is it not making any noise at all? Lights still work and seem bright without engine on?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts