·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who knows

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
g/l with the sale, i dunno about your area, but the price is pretty steep with what ive seen...maybe before they announced the 09 camaro production is true and will happen. just a hint if you dont get any interest..

Dave

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jeesh, shuda kept the 02 :imo

goodluck with the sale
Yes yes, I know, shoulda woulda coulda. :LOL:

good luck with the sale man.
Thanks man!

g/l with the sale, i dunno about your area, but the price is pretty steep with what ive seen...maybe before they announced the 09 camaro production is true and will happen. just a hint if you dont get any interest..

Dave
Yea and when I got the car a few months ago you said they were going for 21-23K, now my price is too high? Its right around book value :kiss:

damn Ross, what are you doing now?
Ive stumbled upon a motor that would go good into another vehicle I have, and there just no point in having two fast vehicles, just more shit to break :anitoof:

well he was bagged, then running 12 flat 1/4 miles, so by process of elimination he should be lifting it.
Actually, If I get a new truck, I may just leave it stock :insane: :crazy:

damn sounds like you and me are WAY too alike
Haha, Yes I know! Everybody tells me to buy something and just keep to damn thing haha.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump ttt

·
4,725 Posts
bump wish i had the cash

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wanna trade man? lol

I've been really considering getting a camaro lately.
No thanks bro, Im just not into the showtruck scene anymore, Im wanting an ECSB Z71 now, I finally decided to retire to DD (91 S-10)and get something nice to DD so heres my chance haha. Plus the old DD is gonna be my new project :insane:

bump wish i had the cash
Thanks, I wish u did too haha

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
No thanks bro, Im just not into the showtruck scene anymore, Im wanting an ECSB Z71 now, I finally decided to retire to DD (91 S-10)and get something nice to DD so heres my chance haha. Plus the old DD is gonna be my new project :insane:
Yuh man. I understand I really want a camaro recently though, either a z28 m6 or a ss m6. =/

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Id trade you man but you would have to pay a little difference as mine is still financed and its worth more.

I got a black 06 crewcab LT3 5.3L with 20,000 miles and every option except heated seats. Includes Sunroof, onstar, leather, etc.

Mods are wheels (20's 22's or 24's) lol, my garage is a wheel shop! Corsa exhaust, S&B intake, optima battery, drop shackles, tinted windows, esky handles, debadged, spray in bed liner and more.

Just some tasty things to make a nice DD.

Not really looking to get rid of it but ive been craving a camaro for awhile now so if your interested, let me know.

Taylor

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Id trade you man but you would have to pay a little difference as mine is still financed and its worth more.

I got a black 06 crewcab LT3 5.3L with 20,000 miles and every option except heated seats. Includes Sunroof, onstar, leather, etc.

Mods are wheels (20's 22's or 24's) lol, my garage is a wheel shop! Corsa exhaust, S&B intake, optima battery, drop shackles, tinted windows, esky handles, debadged, spray in bed liner and more.

Just some tasty things to make a nice DD.

Not really looking to get rid of it but ive been craving a camaro for awhile now so if your interested, let me know.

Taylor

Shoot me a PM, Im not really wanting to spend too much, but this may be worth looking in to

1 - 16 of 16 Posts