GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had these in my basement for a while now and it's time for some extra cash. All located in NE Ohio.

First up is a drivers side DL3 mirror. No painted cap (obviously) and no puddle lamp. There is nothing wrong with it and very minor normal wear on it. Glass is not cracked and no major scratches.

Sold.

Next up are some power window switches. All work. Two crew cab DL3 switches and a reg/ext cab non DL3 switch. 99-02 reg/ext cab switch also.
$75 for crew ones, $50 each for the other switches.

4x4 dash switches. $25 shipped OBO.

Headlight switches. $15 shipped. One sold.

Cargo and Fog switches. $30 shipped. One sold.

Escalade/Denali handles. Read carefully - Left is Escalade and right is Denali. The Escalade is chrome and the Denali is a smoked chrome. They look really close, but are a shade different. These are OEM and in great shape. You probably couldn't tell the difference once installed. $50 shipped.

NBS turn signal switch W/CRUISE. 03-07 classic. These are $150 at autozone. OEM and both in great shape. $40 shipped each OBO.

NBS column shifter with tow haul button. Pigtails are good and not cut. Great shape also. 03-07 classic. $20 shipped each OBO.

03+ vents from the dash. Sold.

Please PM me if you are interested. I don't get on here everyday. All prices are shipped to your door prices. I figure all the smaller things will be $5-10 Priority mail. I checked ebay for the majority of the prices and posted accordingly.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts