GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 05 Chevy 2500HD / Ex cab / short bed / V8 6.0L / 2WD / Automatic / 9,170 miles

Standard features include: AC / cruise control / dual front air bags / power steering / AM/FM stereo / single compact disc / ABS (4-wheel) / tilt wheel / floor mats

Optional features include: power windows / power door locks / power seat (drivers) / towing pkg

Modifications include: de-badged all emblems / color matched door and tailgate handles / dash mat / front tinted windows (match factory tint on rear windows) / running boards / billet grille (new in box / not installed) / Flowmaster exhaust / 4 layers of sound deadening on entire floor of cab (2 layers of mat / 2 layers of liquid on top of the mat) / 20x10 MB Gunner 8 wheels / 40x13.5 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ radial tires / Cognito Motorsports 12" lift kit (installed my Shocker Motor Sports [authorized Cognito dealer] in Bakersfield, CA)

Lift kit details: front cross-member / rear cross-member / torsion bar cross-member / compression struts / sub-frame connectors / differential mounts / spindles all black powder coated / pitman/idler arm supports with weld in gussets / upper control arm kit / dual shock hoop kit / 10" leaf springs with 1" custom machined blocks / drive line carrier bearing spacer / bilstein shocks (6 total) / lengthened drive line / 4.88 gears

Please let me know if interested and would like to check it out (Lancaster, CA 93534). I am looking to get $29,000 OBO. Truck is in excellent condition with no dents or scratches. Street driven ONLY, never off roaded. Must see to appreciate.

If the price is right, I am willing to part w/ all mods and return the truck to stock!!!

Thanks, Dave

100_1896copy.gif

·
Registered
604 Posts
How much do you want for the lift? It will fit my truck. lol

·
SleevedPhotography.com
46 Posts
Could you PM me how much you want for the Cognito lift? Also you don't want to sell the fender flares do you? :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
No, just looking for something new. Not to mention, I am only 5'7" and getting my dirt bike in the back has been the biggest nightmare of my life the past year :( lol

Dave
bag tha rearIMO

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could you PM me how much you want for the Cognito lift? Also you don't want to sell the fender flares do you? :)

After thinking it over, I'm just going to sell the truck as is. I won't make enough money out of the lift to make it worth the hassle of dropping the truck back to the stock heigth.

Sorry, Dave

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn Dave, you never even posted some good finished pictures of that beast :(
Good luck on the sale :head:

Thanks! ya, now that I think of it, I should wash it up and take some nice pics. I'm just too lazy to do anything in this 100+ degree weather ugh

Dave

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Thanks! ya, now that I think of it, I should wash it up and take some nice pics. I'm just too lazy to do anything in this 100+ degree weather ugh

Dave
Yeah, I can imagine how hot it is in Lancaster right now... It's always been hot there every time I've been through that area.. Bakersfield isn't any better though! :insane:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts