GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after finding out the US Navy is not going to allow my wife to re-enlist and has to become a civilian we have to try to get rid of some of our bills...so the truck must go if I can get rid of it...

I have a Victory red '06 Z71(with auto-trac) ECSB,5.3L, 2LT, gray cloth interior, spray in bed liner, Power windows, locks and driver seat, Dual climate controls, XM radio(no On-star), CDplayer, Cold A/C, cruise control, tow/haul mode, hitch reciever AEM brute force CAI intake, Magna flow cat back(dual out the rear) Tires are fairly new(less than 3000 miles). Truck is in pretty good condition, oil changed every 3000 miles and only used Castrol full sythetic, new spark plugs, etc...I had the interior csrpet replace about 2 years ago from a hole that i found from a bolt on the driveshaft hump in front of the front seat...the bolt was cut off so it wouldn't happen again. I am the original owner and has 46,900 miles on it. 95% of the mileage is highway miles. Always garaged. I hardly drive it since I ride my street bike everyday. Kely Blue book llists it at $19,200-$20,200 from good to excellent condition there is a spot over the rear driver side tire where some shit head egged the truck and chipped the paint. That is the only chipped paint on the truck...well besides on the hood from driving it on the highway from the rocks gettinf thrown up from the big rigs on the freeways. I'm asking no more than that what the value is...$19,500 this is also what I owe on the truck as well.. I know some may say this is a high price but you can offer a lower payment but it will be all that much longer before you recieve the title since the bank has possession of it if I choose to accept your offer. My bank won't refinance so i have no other option...

I'm located in Visalia, ca.

The side door moldings have been removed

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
gl with the sale, but you might want to reconsider selling if you still owe 19k on her. (for reference: i bought my 05 sbcc z71 with 45000 miles for 13.5k private party and the damn thing was immaculate (like yours appears to be).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't want to sell but I'm trying to prevent getting myslef in a finacial bind...The bank won't refinance until I'm experiencing a financial hardship...which is the last thing i want to be in...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to get rid of this nice the wife is out of the Navy and no job.....now at 50K miles........$15k obo

still have full factory warranty until 7-15-2011 or 75,000 miles

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking truck. Wow you have been paying on this thing for somewhere between 4 -5 years and still owe almost 20 grand :jawdrop:

I bought it new in Aug of '06...My brother ran Ron baker Cheverolet in San Diego and hooked me up for 72 months instead of 60(yeah I was pissed)... Bank got me for 9.9% apr for some "unexplainable reason" from a 4.3% from the truck I traded in. I missed the APR percentage when I signed the contract so I blame anyone... SO yeah.....the OTD price( including financing) was $32K...love the truck but it has to go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts