GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a full console for my truck and it's supposed to be shipping out Monday afternoon so I thought I would go ahead and list my ebony jumpseat out of my Tahoe for sale. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, Here's some pictures that I took with my Iphone. It honestly looks brand new!:D

Looking to get $200 obo plus shipping and handling! This should be able to ship by Friday of next week. PM or email me if your interested in it!:shake:

Thanks,
DwDrummer

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if it was leather I would buy it
You could have somebody around TX wrap it in leather man, shouldn't cost much at all!:shake:

my bro has a black katzkin one for sale its the same console as dereks if interested pm me that is if derek doesn't mind.:shake: Derek post pics of console installed, glad you found one, my bros looks sweet so im sure yours will as well.
:shake::)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
yeah i wanted some cash (basically he pay both shipping costs) and trade for my ltz console for this guys jumpseat. He wouldnt do it cause it was forsale for $400 locally, and now i see this

:flame::flame::flame:

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im a little confused too. Its fine cause my console sold for a lot on ebay but I really wanted a seat like this.
I was wanting your console but found out that it was cracked and you told me nothing was wrong it.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
i plastic welded that from the inside, you can't see it. and the console aligned perfectly after I got done. So that is why I didn't tell you that. you would have had it installed and never noticed.

the person on ebay who bought it has no complaints I got positive feedback yesterday.

·
NNBS Owner/FireFighter
1,638 Posts
i would have been mad if i got a console and the seller said nothing was wrong and then it had a crack in it...it happened to me from one on ebay busted all up but the seller said nothing was wrong with it

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I woulda bought the cracked one for $100...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Ill have to see if i can find a pic of it after the repair, but it was nearly impossible to see.

I understand i should have mentioned that there was a crack that was repaired but After i fixed it i didn't think about it cause you couldnt see it anymore and it was in a regular cab so there was no way I could ever see it when it was installed. You could have easily asked about it and I would have told you.

im done mucking up your thread, everyone else should be too. gl with the sale

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i plastic welded that from the inside, you can't see it. and the console aligned perfectly after I got done. So that is why I didn't tell you that. you would have had it installed and never noticed.

the person on ebay who bought it has no complaints I got positive feedback yesterday.
Well I just wished you would have made me aware of it even though it might not have been noticeable it would have been nice to know it was there rather than buying it and seeing it. I'm a perfectionist and believe me I would have seen it had we had made a deal. Glad you got what you wanted out of your console!
i would have been mad if i got a console and the seller said nothing was wrong and then it had a crack in it...it happened to me from one on ebay busted all up but the seller said nothing was wrong with it
My thoughts exactly man!:shake:

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
who do you guys use to ship? :think:

I use to use ups, but when i saw how much they were ripping me off screw that...

when i shipped off my console, with all the dash pieces. it was only 47 bucks, some guy in dallas area got it, and it was around 35lbs via fedex ground. that was with padding/bubble wrap etc... the box size was 16x16x42''

that was even direct sig, and insured to 400.00.

ups wanted 175ish to ship it...

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
so what's worth more a LTZ console or the jump seat?
Prolly jumpseat its alot more beefy the ltz is just about all plastic including the legs. plus the jumpseat turns into a seat and has more compartments and one that locks.

Oh and to vartz not trying to start nothing but you gotta be honest when you sell something even if it isn't noticable, thats like banging a chick raw deal when she knows she has the HIV but didn't bother to tell you since you can't see it. Did you tell the person who won it on ebay that it was cracked?

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
who do you guys use to ship? :think:

I use to use ups, but when i saw how much they were ripping me off screw that...

when i shipped off my console, with all the dash pieces. it was only 47 bucks, some guy in dallas area got it, and it was around 35lbs via fedex ground. that was with padding/bubble wrap etc... the box size was 16x16x42''

that was even direct sig, and insured to 400.00.

ups wanted 175ish to ship it...
:whoa: Holy shitballs batman thats a great deal, im switching to fedex.:shake:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts