GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of 4 Chrome MB Motoring 18x8.5 Gunner 6 wheels for sale. The rims are brand new and have no scratches. One wheel has a 1/4" divit in the lip, but it is hard to see unless you look for it. They are 18x8.5 with +25mm offset (Stock or BL trucks, and possibly some lift kits) and will fit 6x5.5 bolts (Silverado, Tahoe, Burb or Avy)

Asking 500 + shipping. (Retail is over 700)

PM or email direct [email protected]

April2007048.jpg

The one in the pic missing the center cap does have it, it was replaced cause it was cracked.
April2007047.jpg

MySilverado023.jpg

MySilverado022.jpg

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I wish they were -25 offset

·
Registered
581 Posts
Anyone know what offset i would need to run them on a 2001 GMC Sierra with a 6" Pro comp lift?

Thanks
Andy

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I'd be all over those...

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know what offset i would need to run them on a 2001 GMC Sierra with a 6" Pro comp lift?

Thanks
Andy
They wouldn't work with my Superlift kit, and I think the ProComp is fundementally the same idea. Not positive, but I'd hate to see someone else go through the BS I went through over these.

FYI - According to Discount Tire Driect, the 18x10's in chrome 6x5.5 with a -25mm offset have been discontinued. :bawl: There goes my hopes of running these wheels on the truck.

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damnit, i fucking wanted the 18X10's for the longest time.
Yea I know... it sucks ballz that they disc'd them. They said the have two in the warehouse and they can have two more chromed aftermarket, but without any warranty on the chroming. (Plus they wouldnt even eat the chroming cost.) Oh well, I hod to find others to use.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
The 18X8.5's look good too but i dont think they would stick out enough for my liking. have any pics of them on the truck?

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 18X8.5's look good too but i dont think they would stick out enough for my liking. have any pics of them on the truck?
No, I didnt take any when i test fit the wheels before the lift got pu to. I can take pics of the wheels against the truck and you can get an idea. On discount tire direct they have a flash program where you can get an idea of what they would look like on the truck. IMO they look badass on the Chevy, just wish theyda fit on mine.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yeah i love them, but I have a feeling they wouldnt give me the aggressive stance that i want. Im looking to have them stick out a little farther than mine already do and i dont think those would.

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale.... TTT

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT... great rims for a stock or body lift truck!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Well I just ordered a 3" body lift, and love these wheels. Will these wheels fit good on a set of 33x12.50R18 Toyo M/T's? If so I'm interested, could you get shipping price to 99022. Thanks

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
How much shipped to 76844? While your at it...

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD!!! Thanks a lot guys! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts