GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, these are officially off the truck and for sale now. The wheels are GM stamped 20 x 8.5 SS aluminum wheels that are less than 2 months old. The tires are 275/55/20 Pirelli Scorpions with approx. 1/2 tread. Includes center caps which are the aftermarket style (no bowtie, for you GMC guys) and new GM lugnuts. I need to get $700 for these. Of course I prefer local sale, but will consider shipping (buyer's expense) if necessary.
IMG_0962.gif

IMG_0963.gif

·
Dying to be lower
59 Posts
Holy shit pretty good deal

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
How much for shipping on just the rims to 62236 (Columbia, IL)?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Def intrested get me a grand total. Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, i'll have to do some figuring. they have the tires on currently and i don't want to take em off unless there was a deal. but i can try and deduct the weight of the tire and figure shipping just the wheels.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That works please let me know.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump...going out of town on vacation for the week and won't have my laptop per wifey's orders, so if anyone is seriously interested please pm me and i'll get back to ya sometime friday evening.

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
im pretty interested in getting the whole set. i just have to see if they will fit my stock obs. shipping wont be so bad i just sent my swampers halfway across the usa for 200. ill keep in touch.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im pretty interested in getting the whole set. i just have to see if they will fit my stock obs. shipping wont be so bad i just sent my swampers halfway across the usa for 200. ill keep in touch.
let me know this weekend if interested, got some offers working.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts