GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Redistributing The Wealth
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2000 LT Chevy Silverado Extended cab regular bed. This truck is in excellent shape and maintained to the highest degree because I am super anal about my vehicles. Washed and waxed weekly ( sometimes twice).I am the first owner and now looking to get rid of it to buy another truck. Options include 5.3L engine. 3.73 rear and power everything, Premium Leather seats ,power heated seats( dual ) has every option except onstar and navigation/dvd. I still have the window sticker that would be included with the sale and all the paperwork from the dealership. Has 99,474 on it as of now and are 90% highway miles. Just put new goodyear wranglers on the truck 4months ago at 97,300 miles. Mods include flowmaster 40 series si/do muffler with 3.5" tips. Wait4me performance tune. K and N intake system, UWS toolbox,LS1 electric fans, colormatched handles ,3rd brakelight, billet grille with billet bowtie and LED gauges. With all the mods included I'm asking 11K. I have all the stock parts and will return the truck to stock for 10K. Truck gets 15-16 in the city and got 19.7 on the hwy last week. Here are some pictures.

Also, I'm considering trades for an Fbody or something else, let me know

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/rabbit102/PhotoshopresizeSSrims2.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/rabbit102/DSC01275-1.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/rabbit102/photoshop2resized.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/rabbit102/photoshop1resized.jpg

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
fyi...links dont work

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Why don't you just do a 6.0 swap?
because he's selling the truck.....
You know a VHO isn't just a silverado with a 6.0 right.....

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, heres the deal. I had planned on doing the 6.0 swap then doing the 80e trans swap and while its out doing a shift kit and other things such as stall. Anyways, I started thinking that my truck is a 00 making it 7 yrs old as of now( actually built june of 99) but that would mean im putting an estimated 4grand for tranny and engine swap with labor ballpark price. I would then have an engine with lets say 20k miles on it but the body of the truck still having 100k + on it. Upgrading to a VHO means I get my engine and tranny I want and a newer truck. 5yrs older to be exact. Many more options,Towing package, new body style, more hp , more tq and a larger room to mod making more power.

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, the one I was looking at was a 05 VHO with 4.10's with 9k miles on it, owned by a police officer. Warrantee was still valid till 36k miles and mine has been up since 75k. Plus the price was good but I just dont have that kind of money without selling my truck. They were asking 22,988 which I think is very good considering I've seen 3 in the past week with 20k + miles on em and there asking 21-24.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
What is there besides the 6.0 and the tranny?
Well you didn't say anything about the tranny and the 14 bolt. That's a bunch of money right there. Not to mention most if not all come with the factory 20's

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
u wanna sell the ss rims and tires

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Well you didn't say anything about the tranny and the 14 bolt. That's a bunch of money right there. Not to mention most if not all come with the factory 20's
I knew about the wheels but I didn't know that they came with the 14 bolt. Is it the SF or an FF?

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually what I would wind up doing is selling the VHO rims and tires and probably keeping my SS rims and tires. I'd be putting my stockers back on my 00 which have brand new tires( under 3k miles) and selling it like that.

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As of right now, 102,094.. miles are goin up so price has gotta go down. Price reduced to 10,500 as is and 9,500 at stock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts