GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set for a 4.8-6.0 '99+ GM truck. These have the EGR provision.

These are the full length ones that come with a full mandrel bent catless Y-pipe that's 2.5" piping into a 3" collector. This will bolt up to stock or any direct replacment cat-back system.

I'm also throwing a new set of Stage 8 locking header bolts.

I was going to stick them on but now I need stall and cam instead! lol They are in pretty damn good shape consdiering they are used. The ASM coating sucks so it's got a few speckles where it's coming off of. I wasn't going to recoat them as it's not too bad but if you're looking for perfection this aint them. There's a place here in East Texas that can coat them for ~$100. It's a great powder coat.

Aside from the coating there is a small ding in the passanger side primary. Doesn't effect anything but I'm not trying to hide anything.

I'm looking to get $700 for everything...headers, y-pipe, and bolts. Price it new and you'll see this is a pretty good deal. So I'm also open to offers so PM or post up if you're interested.

Thanks!

D

·
0 Posts
I was going to buy these from him, but need to concentrate on my credit card debt. BUMP for ya bro!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya know ya want them... ;)

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
hit man.. come to az and install my tranny shit... i woulda bought the ASM's off ya like 2 months ago...

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onyx said:
hit man.. come to az and install my tranny shit... i woulda bought the ASM's off ya like 2 months ago...

LOL, Tranny shit is always fun! I just got these ASMs and now I want a fat stall and cam. Soooo they got to go!

How's your install progress?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
onyx said:
we are still waiting on allen to send the tune to brian... its been like a month...

Ahh, Allen's been busy as a mofo here from what he told me. I'm tryin' to get Flyer's stall and I'm gettin an '01 Z06 cam.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
onyx said:
sweet... have you been workin on the truck lately?... i cant recall much that youve been doing.

Not much, I'm still gettin' a Dmax in the Fall. My Pops' is buying the Z off me so, I don't mind doing a few things to it between then and now. I've been adding lots o' parts to the F150 here lately (have boxes and boxes o' shit coming in the mail) and did a few to the WRX.

Once he gets it we're gonna stick in 4.56:1 gears (front and rear) and run the 5.3 until it gets old. Then source out a 6.0 HO, larger cam, and maybe polish the heads up a bit. Lookin' for a solid 375-400rwhp.

:shake:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, hope so. The gears will help it a lot. It has 285 ATs with 3.73:1 gears, that's really killing my economy and performance.

I hope that TT3K and '01 Z06 cam (204/211 116.5LSA +4°) will really make this thing move! That stall would be in probably by end of this month, early next one.

Oh yeah... your avatar is hysterical! :lol:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i still have the TT3k, billet servos, 4l60E HD kit, and tranny cooler left to do... plus the radix... its taking fucking forever...

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
onyx said:
i still have the TT3k, billet servos, 4l60E HD kit, and tranny cooler left to do... plus the radix... its taking fucking forever...

Holy shit! You've got a big list o' goods to put in! Ya could gimme that TT3K or that Radix if you aren't up to the install of them... :crazy:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Hit Man X said:
Holy shit! You've got a big list o' goods to put in! Ya could gimme that TT3K or that Radix if you aren't up to the install of them... :crazy:
:LOL:

sure cmon over... :crazy:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
onyx said:
:LOL:

sure cmon over... :crazy:

Hey, I'm crazy enough to roll out there for parts! I drove my ass a loooooooong way for them ASMs! 18hrs in one day! :insane:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, that's what happens when you don't sleep much! I made it nearly 3 days up a bit ago. I was a total zombie...that was w/o the influence of booze/drugs too! I looked soooo jacked up. lol

Never tempt me for cheap parts with a lil drive...I'll do it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts