GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS MEMBER
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well plans have changed, Got in a wreck and need to pay off some debt from getting the truck fixed.
Bought these about 2 months ago, and they gotta go. Heres the specs: Dynatech SuperMAXX stainless steel headers PN # 841310 w/EGR and no “Air”. This is the header only and not the “Y” pipe or cat converter combo. For 99-06 Truck/SUV 4.8/5.3/6.0 2X4 models as shown on Dynatech's website. They are NOT coated but were only installed on a truck for two months and about 1,300 miles and are in excellent condition with no problems. Stainless collectors are included that connect to the y-pipe.

Headers are in great shape, get them ceramic coated and they would be a like new header. The have some blueing associated w/ a stainless header but other that, they are perfect.

$500 + Ship (shipping will be a bitch, but It can be done) Post up or shoot me a PM if interested.

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

parts016.jpg

parts020.gif

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
How much of a sound diference was there after you put these on? I'm buying a set of pacesetter's when i get my income tax and a few other items and was curious as to what difference in sound i will get, thanks.

·
GMFS MEMBER
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much of a sound diference was there after you put these on? I'm buying a set of pacesetter's when i get my income tax and a few other items and was curious as to what difference in sound i will get, thanks.
I never actually installed them. I bought them w/ intentions of installing them, but never got around to it, and now I need the money to pay off some debt.

·
GMFS MEMBER
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of interest but still no takers. The pics don't do them justice, they are some nice headers they just don't look like it from all the blueing/discoloration.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts