1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
billet003.gif

billet002.gif

billet001.gif

Billet trenz door panels listed for 00-03 nbs, the pedals are 5 piece universal so they should be able to work on just about anything. The pedals dont have the templates but they have all the screws and i'm sure its easy enough to line up. All the pedals are damn near new accept the main brake may have been used becuase there are a few small small scuffs on the bottom which arn't noticeable. They have been stored so some marks on them. Also included is a billet lighter for inside......... the lighter needs a new end to work on gm trucks otherwise this end is to big for a GM vehicle but I can modify this one for you so that it works great. I realize vehicles dont need 5 pedals so buy this and sell the other parts for some money haha

I believe retail on the door pieces use to be around 150 the pedals retail for closer to 175 and the lighter retails for 20. Trenz no longer is in business and you cannot find those door pieces anywhere!

I want 175+shipping for all of it.

BTW its just the package on the door pieces that is dirty the parts dont look to have any marks on them at all

edit : 5/30/07
pedals sold just door pieces and lighters left
80+shipping on door piece

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was sellin the lighters for 12 shipped without modifying them to work on fsc I've only got a few lighters left ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Do the panels fit 03 avalanche? Sell the panels seperate?

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
I would pick those up, but on my door panel theres only the lock. I dont know what the other hole is for? :(

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the other hole is for heated controls or maybe tahoe locks? The panels should work on an avalanche but I can't guarentee it..... does your lock pattern match up with the holes on these? I will sell them seperate.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts