GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I've got a set of BRAND NEW still in the box N-Fab Harley bars in black for all 1999-2007.5 extended cab short-bed NBS Silverado's and Sierra's.
Incase you're wondering, the "Harley" bars are the same as N-fabs step bars, but without the steps. More of a "rock-slider" tube look you could say, or at least rocker protection.

I purchased them new several months ago with plans to use them, but never have, and now never will. They are uninstalled, still brand new in the original box.
I originally bought them with intentions of mounting them to help cover up the torsion bar drops on a lift kit I was going to install, but I instead went with a lift that has a non-torsion bar drop.

These would work great to cover the frame on trucks with a body lift as well.

At this point, I am not looking to ship as it would be rather substantial, but if you're serious enough to pay shipping from MI then let me know and I can arrange it.
If you're in MI pm me if you want to take a look at them, or pick up, I can deliver a short ways...

I'll start the price at $325.

Sorry, no real photos at the moment. I don't really want to take them out of their packaging for photos if not needed.

Here's a photo of white bars mounted:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts