GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I hate the Yankees
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can find them online for 100-120 + shipping. They're really big and an awkward shape so I would consider shipping if I can't find a local buyer. It would probably just cost a little bit more than usual due to the large size of them.

Will take $50 local, or $50 plus ship via paypal. Price is firm. Comes with all the mounting clips and bolts. Easy to install, takes 5-10 minutes per side.

email me for quickest response: [email protected]

photo.jpg

·
I hate the Yankees
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM replied. get you something asap tomorrow once I can measure a box and get dimensions to figure out the shipping cost.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
No need to box them up IMO. When I bought mine they were just ziptied together with the hardware taped to the inside of one of the liners. Not sure if UPS or FedEx will let it fly, but that's how I received mine from a dealer in NC...

·
I hate the Yankees
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I work for FedEx actually. We will let it fly, but you will get hit with an $8 - $16 surcharge + the rest of the fees. Not that big of a deal I suppose, but if I can find a box and save you guys that money, why not?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Are these the Silverado ones? Are you headed towards Austin anytime soon?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bump for an amazing product.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
EVERYONE should have a set of these - boosts the look of the truck 100x. I still find it weird that guys spend 5k on a lift, tires, etc., but can't drop a hundred or so on these. Best upgrade for our trucks!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
EVERYONE should have a set of these - boosts the look of the truck 100x. I still find it weird that guys spend 5k on a lift, tires, etc., but can't drop a hundred or so on these. Best upgrade for our trucks!
x2! Makes cleaning the rear wheel well so much easier IMO too

·
Registered
302 Posts
If they are the Silverado ones then I am interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts